The North American FRP pipeline has promising development prospects, with growth opportunities in the oil and gas, chemical, sewer, retail fuel, and drinking water markets. From 2019 to 2024, the North American FRP pipeline market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 3.8%. The increase in the construction of water supply systems, the development of sewage treatment, and the increase in oil and gas exploration activities have driven the development of this market.
Based on comprehensive research, Lucintel predicts that epoxy resin will remain the largest market segment in terms of value and sales volume, and polyester resin is expected to achieve the highest growth during the forecast period.
FRP pipes are divided into small, medium and large diameters. Small-diameter FRP pipelines are expected to occupy the largest market value and usage.
In terms of value and sales volume, the United States is expected to remain the largest region, and due to the growth of the terminal application industry, the United States is expected to achieve the highest growth during the forecast period.
This report includes the forecast of the North American FRP pipeline market size and North American FRP pipeline market in 2019-2024, broken down by end application, resin composite material type, manufacturing process, pressure rating, diameter type and country as follows
1. Market Scale Estimation: Estimates of North American FRP pipelines in terms of value and transaction volume.
2. Trends and forecast analysis: 2013-2018 North American FRP market trends and 2019-2024 forecast by terminal application industry.
3. Subdivision analysis: North America FRP pipeline market analysis by end application, resin composite material type, manufacturing process, pressure rating, diameter type is as follows:
——The North American FRP pipeline market by end application:
Oil and gas, gravity sewers and pressure sewers, drinking water, irrigation, hydropower, retail fuels, pulp and paper, chemicals, other
——North American FRP pipeline market by resin type:
Epoxy resin composite material, polyester resin composite material, vinyl ester resin composite material
——The North American FPR pipeline market by diameter type:
Small diameter, medium diameter, large diameter
——North American FRP pipeline market by pressure level:
Less than 150 psi, 150-300 psi, greater than 300 psi
——North American FRP pipeline market by manufacturing process:
Winding molding, centrifugal casting, other
——North American FRP pipeline market by country:
Canada, United States
4. Regional analysis: North American FRP pipeline market by country.
5. Growth opportunities: Analyze the growth opportunities of different applications and regions in the North American FRP pipeline market.
6. Strategic analysis: including mergers and acquisitions, new product development and competitive landscape in the North American FRP pipeline market.
Phone: +959 250535933
Tel: +959 79062 0066
Add: No.(107),Panbekhaung Mgkhit Street,Industry Zone(4), Shwe Pyi Thar Township,Yangon Region ,Myanmar.